Aurora Skylight show Season 2 part 4

Boaty

Commentator: OSLO STORM LOSING AGAIN! What do you think John

Commentator John: This is sadness for the player We don't know how to players must feel and the rookies need to start a rebuild or they need some luck

match of the day eating GIF by BBC

Commentator: John it's the end of the game we going to see what is going to happen in this season of VHLE it's going to be an interesting event for Oslo

In the locker room, the GM was mad 

the dude went on with a rage 

angry coach GIF

the whole team listened with silence and listened to the rage of the GM It was a sad week for Aurora she wanted to change it up but how could we change it as a team

She went to her apartment in OSLO, not the biggest house but at least a house she could stay in for 2 or 3 seasons looked for the remote when someone was calling

calling karen gillan GIF by HULU

It was Paard her dad he asked if she wanted to go to a Norwegian podcast and she accepted she went to the next day to the studio and talked about her problems and stuff and how it was a depression for her and that she wanna change it  

The fan base was mad at X and it was a fighting party because it was just madness in the whole fan base of Oslo storm 

The next game she was booed by the fans it was not to play for her but she played her part of the story she is not the most popular player on and off the ice even on the draft she was in nobody wanted her and she wanna make Oslo here home but how can she do it 

Dear fans as a player I can also argue on how I wanna see the team change and I think you guys should accept what I said on the podcast and hope that you guys like what I said I'm also a human being I can't even go home normally because of the angry mob I wanna make Oslo my home but how can we save Oslo from last place it's a hard question right now so why you hating on me pls why

The tweet went viral in Norway it went on and on

Trending Its Gone Viral GIF by One Chicago

Aurora called her dad and asked what was going on with the tweet the news sports stations went on it was crazy she was stressing out she didn't know what she had done she walked around the apartment 5 times she was sweating she couldn't do it like she didn't know the fan base was that active it was just a crazy thing that just happens 

Stressed Over It GIF by HULU

She watches on and sees what the news report said

Reporter: Aurora Skylight the fan base changed their attitude after the post on X she must be happy after hearing the good news I hope she going to be the goat said one fan 

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

She was watched with joy that is what Aurora Skylight did

500 or more words I hope have a nice day