Aurora Skylight thoughts of now part 5

Boaty

Why is it like that some updates are via the system and also via updaters I find it pretty weird and I think the update could change Imagine an AI updater In an instant I post a media spot the AI updater looks and in one gives me a message like this in not correct or imagine an AI and like poof your banned or poof time out that is easy to say than done think but would help with a lot of problems but that just my thoughts

And like when I see a sim stream I see a lot of things you need to do imagine AI sim makers poof done no need for humans 

But we going to be lazy so let's not hope for it What I'm trying to say is we can create bots to help our problems but why would we do it because we're lazy the last thing the league needs is an AI mod that does everything because some times it can go wrong and that why Human mods are the best we check on everything and we make more mistakes and sometimes zero mistakes and other people can help us correct our self that why normal human mods better than AI mods