London United Press Conference

JCarson

Welcome to our next press conference for the week ending September 3 2023

Just a reminder that one word answers are not allowed, even if the question can be answered that way. Think of this as an end of game press conference with your player, you aren't going to be invited back if you don't say anything.

So let's begin:

1) Tell me one thing your player is working on in practice this week?

2) Why do you think we are struggling with scoring?

3) Is there a question you have always wanted to ask Jacob but haven't, what is that question?

4) As Captain I don't do much, is there something I could do that would help you improve, what is it?

5) You are put in charge of buying welcome gifts for our new teammates, what do you buy and why?  If you are a new teammate what do you hope to get and why?

6) VHL Discord general chat, do you spend time there, do you talk or do you just watch, why?  If you don't go to general chat wat is stopping you?

21 hours ago, JCarson said:

Just a reminder that one word answers are not allowed, even if the question can be answered that way. Think of this as an end of game press conference with your player, you aren't going to be invited back if you don't say anything.

So let's begin:

3) Is there a question you have always wanted to ask Jacob but haven't, what is that question?

4) As Captain I don't do much, is there something I could do that would help you improve, what is it?

5) You are put in charge of buying welcome gifts for our new teammates, what do you buy and why?  If you are a new teammate what do you hope to get and why?

6) VHL Discord general chat, do you spend time there, do you talk or do you just watch, why?  If you don't go to general chat wat is stopping you?

1. Just maintaining their in-net presence in order to try and continue to give their teammates a chance to win games.

2. Honestly, not sure. I know everyone is working hard so maybe it's a matter of luck and it's not been on our side lately.

3. You love Goat Bot more than me, don't you? 😭

4. Bring cookies to the next practice! I hear Wolanin was considering sneaking off with us so I think that would get him to come around.

5. I would buy everyone a dinner out so we could all get to know one another and just relax. I would like money, please and thanks.

6. I check in once in a while but I've had it muted a little over a year. It was always so random and definitely the home of the trolls. Never really appealed to me.

On 8/27/2023 at 6:21 PM, JCarson said:

So let's begin:

Banking TPE :D preparing for the VHL

In the E I'm somehow the leading scorer so hopefully I can bring that to London next season

Haha, I hassle Jacob all the time with my questions so not really.

score more points :D

some pg tips, we are in london after all.

Not much, I think once I join the VHL team I'm much more likely to invest more time into the discord

On 8/27/2023 at 10:21 AM, JCarson said:

So let's begin:

1.  Being stronger on the puck and creating openings so teammates can start putting the puck in the net.  Also, figured out my final build!

2. I am at a loss as to why.  Are we figuring out that some of us just aren't compatible on the ice?  Hopefully not!  I like the team!

3.  I don't think so.  Oh, I have been told that Jacob has a player in GOHLS on the Alpha Dogs!  How much would the team give up to get my GOHLS player Jacob?! Lol

4.  You keep doing what you're doing!  Doing the press conferences is already more than what is expected of other captains.  Happy to have you as one of the leaders!

5.  I will be taking all of them to the amusement park at Belmont Park!  In fact, we are all going!

6.  When I first joined I muted it.  It is still muted but I poke around in there from time to time.  As a newbie, it is not the place to be.  Conversations are barely coherent and there are usually 3 or 4 of them going on at the same time.  I've had alright chats in there but I mostly avoid.