VHLE - A. Crosby on Stockholm's and his season so far

hockeyis66

“We have had a great start to the season so far in the first 10 games of the season with a 6-3-1 record and sit in second place.  It looks like the “E” is going to be fairly competitive among the top 5 teams in the league and either one winning streak or one losing streak could move a team up and down the standings several spots, but there is still a lot of hockey to be played.  Our goalies and defense have played well this season and we just have to find a way to get more pucks into the back of the net especially when we are playing 5 on 5 even strength hockey.”

“As for my game so far this season, I had expected to have more than 4 points in the first 10 games and way better than a 7% shooting percentage.  Having just 3 goals on 44 shots isn’t going to cut it for the team and I have to do better especially since 2 of my 3 goals have come on the power play and only 1 is even strength.  Also being a -2 on the season isn’t great either since the majority of the team is a plus in that category.  Its been a learning experience so far and I will just continue to work hard out there and hope the goals and assists will come as the season goes along.”