London United Press Conference

JCarson

We are half way through the season and have a 15-16-4 record with 80GF and 92GA.

1) Do you think we will have more than 15 Goals in the second half of the season, any reasons why you think this?

2 Will we have more or less than 16 losses in the second half, why do you think this?

3) Will we have more than 80 goals in the second half, why?

4) Will we have more or less than 92 goals against in the second half, why?

5) We sit fourth in the conference, do you expect this to improve, decline or stay the same, why?

6) Which player on London will have the best second half of the season, why?

Just now, JCarson said:

We are half way through the season and have a 15-16-4 record with 80GF and 92GA.

1) Do you think we will have more than 15 Goals in the second half of the season, any reasons why you think this?

2 Will we have more or less than 16 losses in the second half, why do you think this?

5) We sit fourth in the conference, do you expect this to improve, decline or stay the same, why?

1. Well I hope so! If we can get 2-3 goals a game, that will be easy to hit 😃

2. Hate to say it, but I think more. Our lack of shooting is definitely our downfall at this point. And there are just so many good teams this season.

3. Doubt it. We really struggled to get the 80 we have now.

4. I think against. It's a rough one this season and I think all the other teams who have been out shooting us will just continue to do so.

5. Probably decline but I would be okay if we stayed the same. We might just eek out a wildcard round if we can.

6. I think Triller. He has just been amazing this season so far.

1) Do you think we will have more than 15 Wins in the second half of the season, any reasons why you think this? 

I'm going to say yes we will have more. Our schedule seems to lean very heavy into giving us games against opponents who have signalled that they won't be competing (We have 12 combined games against the bottom three teams in the league, we only played one of those teams once in the first half, the rest we didn't play)

I'll say less for the same reason as before in that the easier schedule should theoretically lead to less losses.

For similar reasons as above, I think we will break 80 goals, probably closer to 90, especially if teams are back-ending their backup games.

This'll likely depend on our backup's performance as I think they play five games to end the season. I'll go with around the same just because we've got two more games to play since this question was asked than games played before it.

I think it will be around the same, but potentially more convincingly fourth than we currently are, ten points is a tough gap to catch up to 3rd/2nd, but also not unmanageable.

I think Teno has done very well to keep within touching distance of the top goalies despite a tough opening schedule, I can see them climbing up the rankings significantly in the second half of the season to potentially the point where they have the best save percentage in the league.

On 9/10/2023 at 5:16 PM, JCarson said:

1. I'm guessing the question means wins, I would say London will definitely accomplish that really strong roster and even better management.

2. No chance, we've got aimkin between the pipes locking down wins for us!

3. It's definitely possible it's going to be close for sure but I would like to optimistically say we will.

4. I think the goals against will come down a bit and we will concede less the team is strong and I don't think they should be leaking as much as they are.

5. It will mostly like hover around this area I think the team can make a push for first or second in the conference for sure though.

6. Most likely Molly the Cat a great forward on the team and always puts up the points I could also see Triller having a push for leading the teams but it will all really depend