Weekly Whiskey Thoughts With Rip Dub aka Scotty P.:

ScottyP

Weekly Whiskey Thoughts

With Rip Dub aka Scotty P.:

Alright, we arrreee liiivveee! Back for another adventure through the VHL with everyone’s favorite cowboy (and hit leader) Rippy Wheels! Let’s gooooooo!!!! 

Ok, so this week is all about self reflection and what Rip has been up to this season. It’s been 37 games during the Calgary Wranglers tank season. Rip has improved his stats immensely, which I love! Through 37 games Rip has 8 goals and 5 assists for 14 points! Which ain’t shit….BUT it is a vast improvement from last season! And minus 10 is a gut punch and hurts, cuz Rip is a total team guy and he’s been out there for a bunch of goals against! However, 69 shots (niiiiice) and 75 Pims is a solid contribution to the club! Now this is where things get good….170 hits! First in the VHL! Rip is bringing the pain to the opponents! Rip may not be lighting up the lamp like he should, but he is lighting up the opponents like nobody else! Rip loves to play the body and he’s showing it night in and night out! And I’m loving that this season! I’m happy with Rips progression and I hope that he continues to crush the Ops and contributes more on the score sheet for the boys!

Edited by ScottyP