Ben Laas expects more individually

dustywilson22

The D.C Dragons are sitting at the top among other teams where last year they had just tanked where they were accidentally winning. The D.C dragons made the moves for Ryuji who has been awesome for us even though we've seen him be traded a ton. He's proving his worth to the league this year. We also have VLG who is part of scoring attack along with Jason. Our defensive group has been awesome as well with the young bloods being me and Queefson and even Calaway who is already awesome only being a year older than Laas and Queefson. Ben has been doing way beyond my expectations and I'm sure others as well. He may not be up to par stat wise as he was in the VHLE with the awesome run with the Istanbul Red Wolves. Ben has continued to be a leader for the Dragons and help keep level heads as this quick turnaround has been too quick even for me as a rookie. I expected this season to be a progression in overall team success, but definitely not this fast. That's all thanks to Frost has been constantly being in touch with us and made such great moves for the D.C Dragons. Dragons must continue to prove ourselves after last nights set of games. Good thing we scored 7 against chicago to make up for the shutouts.