Something Is changing?

JCarson

Something is changing in London. 

I am not willing to divulge the whole truth in this article but anyone who has been paying attention for the last few seasons knows that London has been having some issues scoring. Players and GM have been working on a variety of things from line changes to TPA boosts. Unfortunately, extraordinarily little seemed to help. Scoring was below average and sporadic. 

Until now. Something has happened. Something no-one could have predicted. As I said I am not at the point of divulging what that is. It will be a secret within the London dressing room for some time. But there has been an explosion and London is taking the VHL by storm. Scoring is up dramatically and in particular Molly the Cat has erupted productively, followed very closely by linemate Leonard Triller.

Due to the London offensive explosion, the locker room is excited. Could London mount a comeback, noting they were in 7th position within the conference just a brief time ago. And now they sit in 4th only 3 points away from 3rd with a game at hand. Could London truly prove that they can compete in the league, that they aren’t an underdog but are a competitive force? 

The rest of this season will be London’s proving ground, but one thing is for certain, the remaining teams of the VHL, especially those in the European conference better pay attention. London is coming, they are coming on strong and are preparing to prove that they are a contender in the league. 

Something has changed. Beware, for we are United.