Jensen Looking to Take Some Strides

Advantage

Viktor Jensen sat down with the media to discuss the improvements in his game, his spike in production and what parts of his game he would like to work on. 

“It’s been nice to see some of my hard work show.  I’ve been really happy with my ability to produce but it’s honestly been my face off improvements that I take the most pride in.  I was horrible in the VHLM on draws and last year I was sub 50% almost every game, so to see things go the opposite direction is really encouraging.”

Jensen has shown strong improvement with 50 points in 54 games (currently a 67 point pace) but unfortunately the Nighthawks have not really seen the same success throughout the rest of the lineup.  So what does Jensen feel he needs to work on to help the Nighthawks reach the new level?

“I really feel I need to improve on my finishing ability and my overall ability to skate.  I will continue to work on my draw taking but it’s also my work and positioning in the defensive zone that I have to focus on as well.”

As the Malmo Bighthawks enter the final stretch of the season, Viktor Jensen will try and take another step and help them finish out their season as strong as possible.