Rising From The Ashes: The London United

jacobcarson877

So as I write this, the London United are on an 11 game winning streak. Some of my more avid readers will know I have been putting a lot of thought into how I can turn this franchise back around to its winning ways. Most of the logic that I could come up with apparently was absolute garbage and for a season a half we have been the lowest event team in the entire universe. I have never been less excited to look at the sims than when we lost every game 2-1 or won 1-0. The amount of overtime we played was astounding, and without Jesse Teno we would have been murdered. But alas, I knew we had some offensive talent in there somewhere. I fiddled and I fiddled, and I looked at everyone's builds and gave some suggestions and finally we have a team that can both score, and have a world-class goaltender. Molly the Cat and Leonard Triller are barrelling up the scoring charts, and we're getting some great production from our secondary scorers. Jesse Teno has been a rock after a shaky start, and is already heading towards a masterful season. With Riga in our sights now, it seems the decision has been made as to whether we will be selling or not, and that answer is... nope! There isn't a team out there playing better than us right now, and despite Davos and Prague having too large of a lead to catch, our goal is to take on the 2nd seed in the first round, and skip the play-in altogether. Riga won't be easy to out-duel, but we're hoping Helsinki can help us out by applying some pressure from the 5th seed as well.