HC Davos Dynamo Graphic

SlapshotWrangler

Purped out!  I am loving the saturation of color in this one!  The player cutout is very well done and the jersey color swap is clean.  Like the small detail of purple tape on the stick shaft.  The logo swap could use a slight bit more integration.  Maybe a bit of shadow over the bottom right might help it blend in more.  The background has a lot going on but works with a less detailed player render.  The logo overlay is nice and creates a good amount of contrast while the brightness of the text makes it clear who is representing!  I have enjoyed this! 8/10!

Review: Hey buddy I really like the way this graphic turned out. I think you did a really good job with the player edit as it looks super slick and well done. I Really like the background as it really adds flair to you graphic rather than having a crazy background that would take away from the rest of the graphic. I think the way you edited the logo into the background works really well as where the mountain peeks are in the logo as it add a small little snowing area in the full on purple graphic. Overall this is a really well done graphic keep up the good work! 

Rating: 9.1/10