Down to Eight

Steve

As I am writing this article, there are only eight games left in the season with the Iron Eagles looking like they have a good shot at being the top team in the E. It has been an up and down stretch of games that have seen us loose to lesser teams and perform very poorly on occasion. Yes, Simon is in full rage mode it seems. The last few sims has gone our way at least and we are still on top. I hope we find a better flow for the playoffs or we could be in for a bumpy ride. It really was the worst time to join the E as the elimination of two teams really saturated the others teams with over full rosters. I guess you just work with what you have. On a team note, I am happy to be a part of the Eagles. On a player note, I'm a bit disappointed that Axle is not producing to the level of my expectations. I figure he is easily a point per game player but will end up a handful shy of that level. That's what happens when you set your expectations too high I guess. I hope he can perform better in the playoffs and we win the cup. That of course is the point to it all right?

Good luck to all.

Word count: 229