WTF Simon

JCarson

I have been doing an ongoing analysis of Molly the Cat’s performance and comparing it to several factors to determine if there is anything that can be learned and applied to help people perform better. This involved looking at factors such as shot performance, time on ice, special teams play to determine if the results of the top players in the league can provide statistical evidence to assist in player builds. 

The analysis showed some interesting items but nothing that could provide any statistical proof on how to build a top performing player. Then Theme week hit, my GM made a slight change, and we came to game 295 in the season. London played New York and won 3-2. Nothing spectacular but over the next week of sims London went 16-2 with a 14-game winning streak. Molly the Cat went into a tear and put up an amazing 34 points, 22 goals and 12 assists in that time. That is more than 2 points per game. 

Then we came to game 441, nothing changed on the roster and the last 19 games London ended 5-14, Molly the Cat’s production tanked with only 4 goals and 8 assists in those 19 games. The complete devastating turn around in production had absolutely no explanation but in the matter of a blink of an eye Molly the Cat went from pushing top 5 in season production to being a minor note in the league's statistical records. 

So, I must wonder if STHS has some sort of vendetta for Molly the Cat. Was this some sort of sick joke that the system is playing? Here, have some hope. Nope you suck, sorry for your luck. 

So, I must ask WTF Simon