RUMOUR MILL IS IN OVERDRIVE

Bojovnik

I know what you’re saying Arce, but this time the rumour mill is in overdrive, and your boy Big Bogatyrev is at the center of things. I know you may think that I am crying wolf after saying similar things before to only end up signing with Seattle, but I can confirm that Boga Boy is heading for pastures new. He’s leaving Seattle, and it’s time for a new challenge.

Firstly, thanks to Bana for the five seasons in Seattle. It’s certainly true that he built a contender, but just sucked that we never seemed to have it to get over the line. To a large extent, Boga has always been trash in the playoffs, and it sucked that I wasn’t able to get the cup with the Bears. But c’est la vie.

Looking ahead, I realize that, as was the case with the draft, I’m the second best free agent (after OD again), but I’m looking forward to seeing what offers come up, and where I end up going. I think Boga has good seasons left in him. I’d like to think that I can come onto a team that’s going to be a contender next season. Let’s see. Your move, GMs