Sober thoughts with Scotty P. Aka Rip Wheeler!

ScottyP

Sober thoughts with Scotty P. Aka Rip Wheeler! 

We are back and liiiiive! And as I sit here, enjoying my off season in Gods country, better known as Montana, I have a few things to get off my chest!

First off, I have to talk shut about the lame has beens Payne and Thunder. They are two absolute “key board warriors” who let their fingers write checks their asses can’t cash! Every week, they both go around the league with a keen eye on the up and coming “hit everything” wrecking machine Ol Rippy Dubs. Allll that talk, week after week. Well thank good the Ol shee have been out to pasture! Good riddance to the two biggest haters in the game! The remind me of the two old muppets just sitting in the peanut gallery casting dispersions on the man in the arena. I’m glad those days are now over (yeah right!). 

Anyways, moving on…I know I have a huge audience with these write ups (1-2 views on avg!) so who ya got winning the Stanley Cup this year? I’m gonna make a homer pick and say THE Seattle Kraken! Got a bunch of young talent, solid goal tending and a bunch of hard nosed “glue guys” that should definitely return them to the playoffs with a legit chance at Lord Stanley’s Cup! Drop your predictions in the comments!