VHLM dispersal draft

Scurvy

The VHLM dispersal draft is coming, and this is my first time that I will have been drafted into the VHLM.  My first gen player, Brian Payne joined San Diego as a free agent too late to be drafted so I am a little excited to see where old Logan Ninefingers ends up.  

Dinking around with the draft page today I see the player list.  In the #1 spot is Phillip Rave with 225 TPE (25 banked) so not sure if he’s playing in M or E next season.  Number 2 spot is George Richmond @badcolethetitan.  Badcole is a TPE earning beast so I am sure Richmond will be in the #1 or 2 spot if he decides to stay in the M. #2 spot for TPE is my player with 172.  Vanellope von Schweetz @Arce is # 4 with 163.  

Now I am not sure if that will reflect that exact position in the draft as some most of the top 15 in TPE will be at max toward the beginning of the season so they would all be quality picks.  Plus, there is a lot of veteran talent VHL wise in the S92 so it’s anyone’s guess who can go in certain spots of the draft.  

Anyway I am pumped to see how it shakes out.