SPOOKY SZN

kirbithan

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

I am not sure how I missed this one. Great theme graphic that took a bit of work to make. I really admire the details in this graphic. Great color effect with the eyes and the overall bloody look kind of scares me while I am looking at it. I really like this style and you don't even need text to know what it is about. Very nice VHL branding and the detail work is top notch. It's all about first impressions and you nailed it with this one. I am glad I found it, really a fun one to look at.

9/10

18 minutes ago, Subject056 said:

Ah was going to post this on the VHL socials for Halloween but missed my chance 😭. This is an awesome graphic for October! 🔥 Next year this is going up!

noooo! 😭 but thank you so much, subject! looking forward to it and might make a christmas/holiday graphic in the next few weeks 👀

12 hours ago, kirbithan said:

noooo! 😭 but thank you so much, subject! looking forward to it and might make a christmas/holiday graphic in the next few weeks 👀

If you have one for the upcoming holidays we'll definitely be posting it and crediting you of course! Always enjoy your work 😄