First 14 Games in the E for Rave

tcookie

With 14 games gone by in his VHLE rookie campaign, it's clear that the E has been a step up in competition for Phillip Rave, whom Cologne selected 9th overall in the S91 VHLE draft.

Rave has played a limited role so far and has just 1 goal and 3 points to show for it, although he feels like he's generally played pretty well. "We have a deep team with a lot of good players, so it's not like everyone gets to play 30 minutes a night," says Rave. "I just want to bring it every time I step on the ice and make some good things happen."

In addition to those 3 points, Rave has 15 shots and 10 hits, but perhaps more importantly, a +4 rating. Rave's defensive game has noticeably improved and he's been spending some time working on his skating as well.

The VHLE has quickly clustered up into two groups, with the top-4 teams in the league posting 22, 21, 18, and 17 points so far while the other two teams have posted just 9 and 5. At 8-5-1, the Express sit 4th but within that group of teams, it seems like anything can happen.

5 hours ago, tcookie said:

With 14 games gone by in his VHLE rookie campaign, it's clear that the E has been a step up in competition for Phillip Rave, whom Cologne selected 9th overall in the S91 VHLE draft.

Rave has played a limited role so far and has just 1 goal and 3 points to show for it, although he feels like he's generally played pretty well. "We have a deep team with a lot of good players, so it's not like everyone gets to play 30 minutes a night," says Rave. "I just want to bring it every time I step on the ice and make some good things happen."

In addition to those 3 points, Rave has 15 shots and 10 hits, but perhaps more importantly, a +4 rating. Rave's defensive game has noticeably improved and he's been spending some time working on his skating as well.

The VHLE has quickly clustered up into two groups, with the top-4 teams in the league posting 22, 21, 18, and 17 points so far while the other two teams have posted just 9 and 5. At 8-5-1, the Express sit 4th but within that group of teams, it seems like anything can happen.

It is cause you arent playing with me. We were dominate in the M playoffs