London United Press Conference

JCarson

So this is for the week of Nov 19

1) Rank your player against your own expectations on the season?

2) Rank your TPE earning against your expectations for yourself?

3) Rank how London is doing against your expectations?

4) STHS has produced some odd situations this season, tell us one things that has happened that has made you say SIMON WTF?

5) As Simon is now prone to producing the improbable, what one thing would you like to see in a future Sim, that would be improbable but not impossible.

6) There is a statistical term called reversion to the mean, do you expect that Simon will correct some of this unlikely events by season end, which oddity do you expect to correct first and why?

Hey crashing your PC!

1. I think Ninefingers is doing way better than I had hoped.  However, team success is down so hoping it evens out and the Reapers can string some wins.

2. I am on point TPE wise right now and #2 in draft class with total TPE.  Hoping to keep maxing every week

3. London is where I thought they would be. Y'all are killing it, especially defensively only allowing 56 goals (the least in the league).

4. Hmmmmm....cant remember all the details but losing a game where we outshot a team like 60 shots to 15 when I was with Warsaw last player.

5. Well....more fights in a game from players with higher grit. Seems that doesn't seem to factor in to fighting at all

6.  No clue.   Seems as of now Chicago will be favored in the NA which I did not see coming

Have a great week London and best of luck!

On 11/12/2023 at 9:59 AM, JCarson said:

4) STHS has produced some odd situations this season, tell us one things that has happened that has made you say SIMON WTF?

5) As Simon is now prone to producing the improbable, what one thing would you like to see in a future Sim, that would be improbable but not impossible.

6) There is a statistical term called reversion to the mean, do you expect that Simon will correct some of this unlikely events by season end, which oddity do you expect to correct first and why?

1. Better than I expected. With Jesse's drop in performance last season I'm surprised to see them still sitting at the number 1 position for goalies.

2. Lower than expected. But I feel like I should have expected this with my wedding coming up. I've definitely dropped from being a max earner and I didn't participate in VHFL or Super Coach this season. But hopefully next month after things calm down again I'll be able to go back to my old self on here.

3. Better than expected. Again after last season I thought we were going to struggle with a long re-build phase but Jacob really did a great job pulling this team together.

4. I think we can all agree with Chicago being a super power but I'm also surprised to see Moscow at the bottom.

5. A more well-rounded win/loss ratio all around. I know that IRL hockey can have a big difference between top and bottom but when we're such a small league, I feel like the gaps shouldn't be that big.

6. Maybe? I mean it's possible that Chicago for unknown reasons continues to dominate just based on the numbers Simon is being fed.

On 11/12/2023 at 6:59 AM, JCarson said:

1.  I am feeling good about where my player is at!  Finally being the playmaker I wanted them to be and getting the puck to my lovely scorers in Molly and Kerr!  10/10 so far!

2.  Same earning as always, MAX!  I am struggling to find ideas though for graphics.

3.  Dead on with what I expected!  We are awesome defensively and Teno is as good as ever.  We've never been big scorers but we are shut down right now and it feels like what we were working towards from last season.

4.  Our backup goalie being terrible!  I'm not expecting a winning record from them but my god, win us a couple against the worst teams!

5.  An own goal hat trick, from the other team of course!

6.  I think offense will start to pick up finally. We have the players for production but I feel like Simon is just letting us have our defensive game without the whole package.  More goals are coming if the oddity is to be corrected.