Finding A Rhythm - Raimo Tuominen

SlapshotWrangler

CALGARY - After struggling a bit to start off the season, Raimo has found some sort of rhythm. Now with 10 points in 22 games, he is starting to look a bit more comfortable on the big league ice. It was a bit of an adjustment for the young center, who admits that he was slightly surprised by the jump in the level of play. Now he has something to build on and he heavily credits the coaches and his teammates for helping him make the adjustment.

“Yeah, everybody was just giving me tips on how to improve my game little by little. Those small adjustments are helping me find a bit of a groove. Though I also have to shout out my linemates, Oreo McFleury and Rip Wheeler. Those guys are tearing it up and making my job way easier. They are excellent and I hope that I can continue to improve at my position so I can let them work their magic. I think right now this line is similar to the Kariya - Rucchin - Selanne line in that you have two guys who are really connecting and making offense happen while I just try my hardest to create space. If that’s what is working for me, I’m happy. It really helps that both are always open whenever I have the puck.”