Interview with Logan Ninefingers

Scurvy

Interview with Logan Ninefingers #32

Philadelphia Reapers

Today, we caught up with imposing right winger of the red-hot Philadelphia Reapers.   The Reapers are currently in second place in their division and winners of 7 straight games.  

Question: “The Reapers had an on and off start to the season but have caught fire lately.  To what to do you attribute the change in the teams approach”?

Logan: “Well, the addition of Jimmy McGill @Windows really solidified our lines and helped our team really focus on a commitment to team defense.”

Question: “You and Caring Bear @thecaringbear have been lighting it up and are 1 and 2 in scoring.  Team have struggled to contain the both of you.  Can you two keep up this level of scoring?”

Logan: “Man I hope so.  CB makes it so easy and he is truly unstoppable on the ice.  He definitely has the touch and with his talent it makes the rest of us better.”

Question: “you are approaching the draft next season.  Any idea where you will go?”

Logan: “For now I am not thinking about that.  I just want to win a cup with Philly and wherever I go in the draft I’ll be happy.  There are lots of talented players here in the M so it’s up to me to keep earning and getting better so that I am valuable to whomever picks me up.”

Reporter:  “The reapers face off against a talented Las Vegas Aces team tonight so we look forward to see if the Reapers can keep the streak alive.”