The Performance - Ivanov & The Lynx

KmaddFPS

The Ottawa Lynx have made an absolute comeback from last season. Last season, we finished in last place in our conference on the standings and did not make the playoffs. But, this season, we are on a very good mid-season point holding first place in our conference. My player Ivan Ivanov has been doing some decent stuff. I've averaged nearly 1 point per game, 38 points in 42 games. The Lynx performance is because of everyone on the team coming together and working hard, to do very good. I am expecting that the Lynx can maintain our place in first, and finish the regular season first in our conference. We are set to have a very good playoff run which is very exciting. As long as Ivanov and our entire team can maintain our amazing performance, we should be able to win the championship this season!! My prediction is that we will win and destroy every other team we face. No questions asked.  If we don't win the championship, I'm gonna be very very surprised. So as they all say, let's Pray to the sim gods for fairness in the playoffs. 

(191 Words)

Edited by KmaddFPS