A Theme Week Article

JCarson

The last couple of seasons the theme week topic has been a reaction to a posting that occurred just before that garnered increased attention. I can’t fault those in charge for doing this as it must be difficult to produce a new and interesting topic every season. When one is handed to you, you should use it. To honor this, I am going to title my article: 

Recruiting team get Anal fisted by members of the VHL community.

Now I understand that many of you may not agree with my assessment. Some of you may hold the opinion that the efforts of the Recruitment team have been substandard, ineffective, and potentially not worth the TPE pay they are receiving. Others may think they are lazy and trying to get by doing the least amount required to keep their position, posting substandard images to social media (however note that these images are ones submitted by VHL members for point tasks.). Others may have a wide variety of complaints and arguments about the results that the recruiting team has achieved. Honestly whether any of those thoughts are accurate or not is irrelevant. 

The truth is the recruiting team is put into a position where failure is inevitable. Regardless of what they do they will either bring in too many people (VHLE expansion anyone), too few people (not enough people in the VHLM), people at inconsistent rates, too many people who only stay around for one season (too many inactive) or too many people who are max earners.(Cap issues) No matter what they do it will never be good enough, everything is the fault of the recruiting team. 

I will repeat that to provide the emphasis it needs: Everything is the fault of the recruiting team. 

The fact that we are having an entire week dedicated to telling the recruiting team that they are not living up to the non-existent expectation standard that the VHL community seems to have only proves that they are being anal fisted. So, to finish this article I am going to list a series of absurdities that the recruiting department is responsible for to belabor the point of how ridiculous this is. 

Things the Recruiting team past and present is responsible for, because they recruited people: 

1. For those who remember this, the recruiting team is responsible for Achilles. 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for having too many of any given position in the league at any given time. 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for racist comments in the discord server. 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for the VHLE. 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for old people like me being in the league 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for the immature players being in the league 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for a_Ferk being devoured by Fong (again and again and again) 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for the use of Artificial Intelligence being used for point tasks 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for plagiarism 

1. The recruiting team is responsible for recruiting the individuals who have Anal Fisted them.

Hopefully, I have been able to point out the absurdity of this entire situation and amuse someone in the process.