Article time

ROOKIE745

Sorry for the boring article name, really couldn't think of anything creative. My creative juices are running low and it's a very busy time at work among other things going on in life. Anyway though anyone reading this probably didn't come here to hear me rant about real life stuff. I haven't been checking in much with the VHL so let's see what the standings are like and how my player, Toby Kadachi is doing. The North American conference is really tight, while there is a 31 point difference from the bottom team to the top team when you break down into groups it's close, a 10 point difference spans from the fourth place team to the eighth place team, Wolves at the bottom with 39, Bears at seventh with 43, Americans at sixth with 46 and wranglers and Dragons at fifth and fourth both with 49 points respectively. Jumping up by 12 points, there's a 9 point difference that separates third from first, Phoenix with 61, Legion with 63 and Stars with 70. European conference is a little more wide open, it spans from 75 points at the top to 27 at the bottom. Six points is the difference from first to fourth, Dynamo with 69, United and Nighthawks both at 71 and Reign at 75. Seven points below Dynamo are the Titans, eight below that is the Phantoms, 21 points below that is the Menace and six points below that at the very bottom is the Predators, ouch. As for Kadachi? He's got 4 goals, 7 assists for 11 points 50 games. Really can't be to upset with that.

(word count 271)