London United Press Conference

JCarson

So another week as past and we have another press conference.  This weeks Press Conference will focus on other teams

1) Which team (Not London) will make the biggest improvement over the rest of the season, why do you think this?

2) Which player not on London do you expect to have the most point by season end, why?

3) Outside of Teno, which non-backup goalie was a major contributor to their team, why?

4) Which teams first line (not London) was the most impressive, why?

5) Which team was the most disappointing this season, why?

6) Which GM (not London) made the largest impact on their team, why?

Hey London!

1. I think Helsinki will be tough down the stretch.  They have a good team but are stuff in a very tough division.

2. Sunglasses Joyo seems to be running away with it.  

3. Have to go with Ryan Artyomov from Chicago.  23-12 with a team I didn't have doing nearly as well as they are.  Despite the low TPE he is killing it. 

4. Have to go with LA's Napoleon Dyno, Todd Cooke, and Sunglasses Joyo.  with Abass Jr somewhere in there.  Tough line to defend and all very high TPE

5. Prague for sure.  The defending champs have a much better club than what there showing.

6.  I would have to say Helsinki's GM.  Pretty stacked team with some good off-season moves.  They are just in such a tough division it's a bit overshadowed. 

Best of luck

1 hour ago, JCarson said:

So another week as past and we have another press conference.  This weeks Press Conference will focus on other teams

1) Which team (Not London) will make the biggest improvement over the rest of the season, why do you think this?

Calgary, Idk I just think they've been underperforming a lot they're a decent side on paper.

2) Which player not on London do you expect to have the most point by season end, why?

Leandro Goncavles one of the best players in the league and is showing it right now I think he'll lead the league in points.

3) Outside of Teno, which non-backup goalie was a major contributor to their team, why?

Has to be Joel Castle, his performance this season has made Toronto one of the best teams in the league.

Chicago Phoenix, I mean the TPE totals are pretty low comparative to the rest of the league but they're killing it despite that!

Calgary, I honestly expected them to be a top team and it doesn't feel like it's been the case.

I've got to go with Spartan, the team is in rebuild mode right now but everything they have in the system looks fantastic and I expect the team to be extremely competitive if things continue as planned.

20 hours ago, JCarson said:

1. I think Calgary should improve a bit towards the end of the season, but knowing Simon, it's kind of a shot in the dark no matter what.

2. I'm thinking Leandro Goncalves, he's always been pretty consistent and is having an amazing season this time around.

3. Joel Castle, he's 2nd in all stats among starting goalies besides wins and losses, definitely been one of the best goalies this season.

4. I don't actually know the first lines of any team besides London, so I actually have no idea how strong the top lines of other teams have been this season.

5. LA probably, considering they're in the worse division, yet still have only managed 5th in the league thus far.

6. I also happen to have no clue about GMs, of any of the leagues besides Vasteras in the E since I'm the AGM there. I really can't say anything about how they're doing.

On 11/26/2023 at 12:26 PM, JCarson said:

1) Moscow will make the biggest improvements over the rest of the season. Spartan knows what he's doing.
2) Leandro Goncavles will have the most points because he's already having such an excellent season.
3) Joel Castle has certainly done his part for Toronto this season and that earns him my vote.
4) Seattle seems to give us trouble every time we play. I don't like it.
5) Seattle for the same exact reasons I've listed above.
6) I've already said that Spartan knows his shit. I think Moscow will be strong coming out of their rebuild.