Bana Blabs #96

Banackock

Bana Blabs #95

Read I Love You GIF by Pudgy Memez

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. You have made this easier and I wish I would have given you a try all those seasons ago! 

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Seattle Bears Team Page

Bears Discord - General. Come join the fun! That's what the VHL is all about :)

Hey everyone! Might as well do one of these two and finally cap for the first time in a while. Been super busy. Drive an hour and 15-20 to work, work 8-10 hours, then do the same drive back home. It's been okay but it certainly has it's days or drives. We will be looking to eventually move and I'm mostly okay with that too. Been in this current rental for about 7 years now though I think. Maybe closer to 8. It's REALLY home so it's going to be REALLY missed... but I'm sure as always, the new place will eventually become this too. For the league, slowly crawling along. It's been rough winning all these seasons and now taking a season or so off! Trade deadline is approaching and I imagine it'll be fairly quiet. Theme week also happened, so had a little fun with that! Didn't read any though. 

• Seattle is struggling but it honestly was expected. I think there's going to be some big changes coming during the off-season and I'm excited for those. Need to restructure things to bring some life back to the team. A playoff spot is also reachable still at the moment. Don't see it happening, but could be fun to play spoiler for some teams.
  • 38 points in 50 games for my player, Severus Targaryen. I have big expectations for them moving forward into next season. We'll be transitioning slowly and I'll be an important piece for the team!
  • I'm pretty excited for our youth to make the climb up next season! Hoping to make some noise with them and hopefully surround them with some nice talent!