C.G.Y. Janser in the hospital

Daniel Janser

As his father before him, Callum has a soft spot for kids who are not on the bright side of life. Who may never again be able to do sports or even attend school. So he took it upon himself to visit the pediatric station of the local hospital. He of course disguised as Santa Clause and bringing the kids some presents.

Needless to say that he received a wishlist from the little patient's parents and he uses his own funds to buy the respective parents. When he was asked on his way to the hospital by some random bystander why he does it, Cal replied: 'Because it is the right thing to do. Because I earn good money for doing something I love. Because I am privileged in being in sterling health. Because I was born in loving family who lacked nothing. Because I think I owe it to the less fortunate to share some of the things I have in excess. And while it is not possible to share my health, the least I can do is to share my time and my wealth with these great kids.' 

So off he went to the hospital, distributing presents, listening to the kids' stories and playing with them whatever favourite game they come up with. It is his way to bring some light during Christmas time to some people in desperate need of same.