In Which I Complain About My Time Management

Gustav

I don't think it's absolutely necessary that I earn everything possible, every week, but what I do think is that it was really stupid on my part that I just...have not been on top of depreciation with Vandelay. I took the first hit on purpose, but perhaps it would have been nice to grab a Jagr every season thereafter (and I missed the first percentage-based fighter too). Cut to this offseason, where it just didn't occur to me that it was the offseason and that I could have bought a Jagr again, so that maybe I might lose a little bit less than 300 TPE. Wouldn't that be nice?

The difference really wasn't much, actually, because I don't think I lose all that much compared to that after I ball out on all the uncapped TPE the player store has to offer (I've used my full doubles week already, with two PT doubles weeks on the way, and you may have noticed that I've written a media spot this week. This article only gets me uncapped TPE from that 4x5 package. To the player store updater, whoever you even are these days, I salute you). Of course, I'd still be able to buy most of the stuff with a fighter purchase, and that would be pretty sweet. 

But I think I'll be OK. Between what I had banked and what I'm able to buy, Vandelay currently sits at 750 TPA. And by the time the deadline rolls around, I think I'll be able to doubles-and-uncapped-package my way to close to 900 again. Hopefully that's what's LA needs  to succeed, and hopefully this is just a minor speed bump for my last season in net.

On 12/27/2023 at 8:13 AM, Gustav said:

To the player store updater, whoever you even are these days, I salute you

Staff Directory - Victory Hockey League (vhlforum.com)

Just in case someone else needs to know the culprits responsible person for some of the jobs ;)