London United Press Conference week of Jan 14 2024

We are going to do a predictive Press Conference

1) Which player is going to score the teams first goa this season, provide reason?

2) How many bot goals will we have this season, Why?

3) What will be our backup goalies stats in their expected 7 games, why?

4) Does London make the playoffs in season 92, why?

5) Which new player to the team scores the first goal, why?

6) On a scale of 1-10 how good of a GM will Jacob be this year, why?

20 hours ago, JCarson said:

1) Which player is going to score the teams first goa this season, provide reason?

1. Triller! Because once again, he is a killer thriller that makes goalies freeze-iller.

2. Not enough probably. But I'll say 20. I think the team we have is likely to take over a lot of bot duty.

3. Hopefully 7-0! Goat bot had a bit of a bad season last year but we all know the best have to get knocked down a bit before they are amazing again.

4. I hope so. I think we will. We have an amazing team that Jacob has been a god at keeping together plus the new additions are really going to benefit us.

5. Probably Marchand. While his E stats weren't great, he had some great goal totals in the M. Hopefully we'll be able to bring the best out of him in the big leagues.

6. 10! He's already made some incredible moves and I think the best has yet to come for 92.

On 1/8/2024 at 6:19 PM, JCarson said:

1. Molly, because she's got that dog in her, or that cat in her I guess... whatever she has in her she'll score first.

2. Probably like 15 at most, because London has so many top scorers right now. It would make sense that very few bots end up scoring.

3. .910+ SV%, with a GAA around 2.9 I'd imagine. Just because backup goalies tend to overperform in London, all the time, every season...

4. Yes, becaus ethe only changes are the loss of Retoslav, Nesbitt, and Solyom, who have all been replaced by new players, with Sjin stepping up to fill Retoslav's spot as the 2C for the team.

5. Probably Maloish, jus tbased off the OV attribute among the new additions, and the fact that they are on of the top Defense on the team.

6. 9/10, because he's always a W GM, London hasn't had a "bad" season since he took over.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:19 AM, JCarson said:

1. Well it's too late to the party, but I swear I don't remember who scored it. Let's pretend the season hasn't started yet - it's gonna be Molly, they will lead the team in goals, they will score the first one to let everyone know.

2. What's a realistic number? I'll just make up a number - make it 17! No idea why,

3. We have a lot of strong, two-way players who can make anyone between pipes look good, I'd say 0.905-0.91 SV% and around 2.5 GAA,

4. Yes, definitely, we have elite offense and goaltender! We're just too strong not to make it. If we don't, Simon probably found the good stuff again.

5. My boy Torbjorn, he's massive! He'll just power through everybody and puts the puck through the net.

6. Now that's hard to predict, but he's already won the Cup  as a GM, I believe he knows what's needed to make another push, 8.7/10!