Gul Dukat Information Report

Gul Dukat Personal Log: Information Report

My name is Gul Dukat and even though you may not have heard of me, you will remember me,  I don’t need some human to tell me my abilities, I am Cardassian and I know my abilities to be true.  You humans may be inferior to Cardassian pysiology and intelligence but I will say you do have tenacity.  You may just be able to comprehend what I am about to say.  I was sent through the Bajoran wormhole by the Worm Hole aliens where they stranded me here, on Earth, and in the past.  As I walked by a shop I saw this technology you Humans seem so fascinated with, I believe you all call it television.  What a waste time when you can be doing something much more productive.  Then something caught my eye.  It is what you Humans refer to as Hockey.  We have something very similar to this on Cardassia that has been played for centuries.  While you may not be able to compete with my brethren it is quite fascinating nonetheless.

I have decided since being stuck here on your pitiful planet Earth, I would take up the game of hockey to show you how a true Cardassian can play your simple Earth game.  We Cardassian are much taller and stronger than your average Human.  You will not be able to comprehend the strength I possess until you finally see it on the ice.  Cardassian eyes are far superior to Human eyes and my vision will exceeed any and all expectation.  We do not require what you call eye glasses and we never require surgery to fix such things.  We do not allow the weakness in our society, they waste resources and are dealt with accordingly.  I also have to say Humans are very predictable, you will not be able to trick me with such primitive techniques.  It also makes me want to laugh to think that you will be able to compete.  

I can admit that the one advantage you Humans may have on me is these terrible and primitive sticks you play with.  They are archaic and I don’t know how you can continue to use something that my 1 year old Son would use as a chew toy.  Now the Fereng! They have something that would make this game competitive and exciting to your fellow Humans.  That is a stick I can handle, not these toothpicks.  After looking over your game of hockey I decided to play for a team that you call the Miami Mauraders, they have the environment every Cardassian thrives in. It is very similar to Risa you humans are so fond of.   It may be a little colder than we are used to but we have the ability to adapt better than a Human would to our climate.

For now that is all you need to know of me, if the time requires it, I will allow you to know more.

Edited by MSouthworth