London United Press Conference week of Jan 21 2024

It is time for our next press conference.  Hope everyone is enjoying the easy TPE.  Remember when answering to use sentence structure.

1) How are you feeling about our the season so far?

2) Why do you think we are finding it hard to score goals? (At the point of writing this we are second lowest in the league)

3) Why do you think we have so few goals against us? (At the point of writing this we are tied for the least amount of goals against)

4)  Isamu Knieval is currently sitting with 195 career points, do they reach 200 before the next press conference release (so in about 14 games), why?

5) What do you expect our average goals per game to be by season end, why? (Currently we are at 2.43 goals per game)

6) Will Teno end the season below 2 GAA, why? (Currently Teno sits at 1.85GAA)

Crashing PC -  

1.  Im in Oslo and we're about .500 right now.  Lots of in actives but were hanging in there.   I am hoping Ninefingers can pick up the offense soon and we can win some games.

2. I think London is in the toughest conference and there are some legit defenses in the EU.  But looking at your roster I expect the goals to flow soon.

3.  Only 14 goals against is huge testament to team defense and Teno is an absolute stud.  

4. Hmm....I think so. Simply because London is too talented offensively to stay in this slump.  I expect some huge goal increases in the next 5-10 games so I vote yes he will.  Predict 7 assists.

5. 4 a game is my prediction.  With Kerr, Triller, and Molly the Cat getting hot there is no doubt the goals will increase.

6. Yes,  Hall of famer goalie with a good amount of team defense in front of him.  No doubt he will be under 2.  

Best of luck

On 1/14/2024 at 2:21 PM, JCarson said:

It is time for our next press conference.  Hope everyone is enjoying the easy TPE.  Remember when answering to use sentence structure.

2) Why do you think we are finding it hard to score goals? (At the point of writing this we are second lowest in the league)

3) Why do you think we have so few goals against us? (At the point of writing this we are tied for the least amount of goals against)

4)  Isamu Knieval is currently sitting with 195 career points, do they reach 200 before the next press conference release (so in about 14 games), why?

5) What do you expect our average goals per game to be by season end, why? (Currently we are at 2.43 goals per game)

1) I'm feeling good about our season so far. Our stars are out there doing their thing. Our depth has really been showing up as well.
2) It's been a bit of a cold start but we always find our groove. I'm not even worried about it.
3) Jesse Teno, duh. A shoutout to my fellow blueliners as well.
4) Yes! A handful of good games and Knieval is easily there. Let's go!
5) 3.11 is my guess. We're going to pick up the scoring pace soon but I don't want to be too generous. We'll see..
6) Absolutely! Teno is just phenomenal in goal. We'll be doing everything we can to make that happen.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:21 PM, JCarson said:

1. I think thea team is underperforming a bit we should be higher on the standings but I need to get my line going

2. The team is built around strong defence so scoring less goals is to be expected as long as the differential is looking good!

3. We have the best goalie in the league and a very defence oriented system!

4. They should do, one of the best dmen on our roster so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them surpass 200 career points.

5. I expect it to tick up ever so slightly maybe to around 2.75 but I think we will be a relatively low scoring team in general

6. YES OF COURSE NO QUESTION! Teno is the best

On 1/14/2024 at 2:21 PM, JCarson said:

1. Meh. I feel like Jesse could be doing better considering last season. I hoping they can pick up a run of wins soon.

2. Well, I'd say it's probably where players have their TPE applied but I also feel like the right answer is because Simon says so.

3. Teno! Teno! Teno! One of the few things right now where they are excelling this season.

4. Can confirm they did! Congrats!

5. I'm hoping between 3 and 4. I don't know why. I am bad at hockey stats and analyzing these things.

6. Hopefully! They're currently sitting at above 2 with the last week of games just not going well. Hoping they can get back into form soon.

On 1/14/2024 at 8:21 PM, JCarson said:

1. A bit too slow of a start for my liking. But it's still fairly early in the season, we're still finsing our groove.

2. We had depth scoring issues early on. The guys really stepped up during the week tho, and it looks like it's the top guys struggling to score now.

3. It's mostly Jesse Teno's heroics, they've been probably the best goalie in the league once again.

4. They're a bit under half a point per game throughout their career, including the early years of development, yea, I think there's a good chance they do.

5. I think we can keep at around where it is, we've got Teno, defensively strong blue line and some forwards with elite two way game. I see no reason why it should go up.

6. I'm not a big goalie guy, I don't follow the stats too much, but it sounds like that would be a historic season. I have them as my Clegane prediction, but I wouldn't bet on sub-2 GAA too much.