Gul Dukat: Brief Biography

MSouthworth

Gul Dukat Transmission: Biography

6oJBJLe.jpg.fae651fa00e707f541b74ba1a9dc0b00.jpg

I told you, I gave you all warning when I came into this league.  Apparently, you have refused to heed the warnings and now you see, you are all paying the ultimate sacrifice.  We have proven to everyone in the league we are the best.  With the Marauders off to an overwhelming start I am getting more and more questions asked about me and my past life.  Well, I have decided to grant you the allowance to hear my story.  You may not be prepared as you do not have the training, but I will grant your human ears the chance.

I was born in Cardassia to a military family.  My mother was a homemaker who kept charge of the house. She made sure my brothers my sisters and I were always ready for our Father when he came every day.  Our Father demanded our respect and admiration and always demanded us to comply with every single order he gave.  He was the face of the Obsidian Order, Cardassian Intelligence.  What you would consider as the FBI or CIA here on your primitive Earth.  In Cardassian culture when you were given an order you would always obey it, no questions asked ever.  He would end up being betrayed by a fellow Obsidian Order agent.  I will always have hatred towards that man, for not only betrayed my father but all of Cardassia.

As a child, I would take care of my brothers and sisters.  I was a middle child but always held the weight of responsibility that our parents would put on us.  I would take my siblings to and from school and many times we would pass the caves and see other school children play what you called hockey.  I was never given the time to play such trivial games.  I was on the path to success and a conquering war hero.  I had to be well-trained, well-disciplined and taught the value of hard work.  Every day I believe in the values and they have served me well.  As I would take my siblings to and from work we would the other kids play hockey.  As time went on we started to understand the game more.  Everyone once in a while we would pick up our pace so we could stay and watch a little of the game.  Our Father caught us once and was furious.  He reprimanded every one of us and taste was our time on something to pointless.  They were the bottom feeders of society holding Cardassia back from the greatness is deserved.

As I got older I would forget about the game of hockey as I had more pressing issues come my way.  I would follow in my Father’s footsteps and join the Cardassian military.  One of the goals was to seek revenge on the person who wronged my Father.  While I have yet to see that day, I will never forget in case I get that chance again. Even though I never was able to play the game of hockey, I have begun to notice how some of the training I received has proved fruitful here now.  Obviously, the basic training that every army receives is to become strong.  The workouts are required because if you have no strength, no muscle you won’t be pushing anyone around.  You might as well just lay down and die like many Bajoran workers did while working the coal refinery on Terek Nor.  After overseeing all those workers you begin to get the eye for every little detail.  You start to get the vision and foresight of what to expect from people.  The same thing you see here in the game with your fellow hockey adversaries.  

I also had to discipline a lot of the workers.  It was really unbelievable how they had no endurance and no work ethic.  The amount of whipping that had to be done really improved my handling with a stick.  We didn’t use sticks as we found them to break too easily. We preferred to use aluminum oxynitride as it was so strong it could resist bullets.  It made the perfect whip to get those workers into shape.  I could go on and on but at this point, it just becomes useless as I know you Humans will begin to lose interest.  You lack the discipline to continue long conversations and that is why you resort to war so easily.  After I grew up, I did some things, accomplished some goals, and created the perfect society for Cardassia.  Then I created the perfect religion to only be cast out by adversaries who refused to listen to reason.  Even the Pah-Wraiths refused to listen and defend me.  They sent me here to the dreadful planet you call Earth.  Here I am now telling you this story.  I would go more in-depth but you do not deserve to listen to my story anymore.  That is reserved for true Cardassians, not Humans.  This story is over and you must leave my presence immediately