Molly the Cat, Season 92 Achievement

JCarson

As this is theme week, I am going to divert my normal media spot reporting to my VHL article obviously in a shortened fashion as I am not going to write 1000 words for 2 TPE. As of last reporting the London United had just finished game 35 of their schedule, so basically halfway through the season and Molly the Cat had 16 goals and 25 assists for 45 points on the season. That left Molly the Cat 3 goals shy of tying The Terrible Trivium for all-time leader in goals for the London United and 45 points shy of tying The Terrible Trivium for all-time points leader for the London United. 

London has now completed game 47 of their schedule and Molly the Cat has 20 goals and 35 assists for 55 points on the season. With this article we will acknowledge that Moly the Cat has tied and surpassed The Terrible Trivium as the highest goal scoring London United Player. We also note that Molly the Cat currently has 586 career points and is now 33 points shy of that record as well. With 25 games remaining there is still a possibility that Molly the Cat achieves that record as well. We will need to see how the remainder of the season goes. 

Well, you heard it here first, London United has a new all-time goal scoring record and with still games to play we may see that record pushed further. The countdown will continue to see if Molly the Cat can match and exceed the all-time points record as well. 

We will continue to monitor this closely.