Last few games

comrade cat

As the season starts coming to close with not many games left Savaisk Tzesar has showed his true potential very late into Malmo's massive EU run scoring a decent 55 points but as see him more unfold into a shining new star for the Nighthawks it's only time till media starts trying to talk to said stars.

"Tzesar you said that you wanted to lead your team into the playoffs and more and most thought you were just being a bit too optimistic but after game after game you have finally proven that you can lead your team. What's your say on this?"

"Well you know man it's a ton of hard work from our fellas we try new strategies and new ways of playing and also a lot of work and practice. I'm happy to be leading as an assistant captain I love showing that we can do it and now that I've been actually considered a good season it's only time till the league is talking about me"

"with all this excitement towards Malmo's success in the playoffs are you worried that you will get screwed over in the first round?"

"Listen at the end of the day if that's what happens clearly that's the better team but couldn't show off their great potential till later on but I don't think we will lose I think this season is our season to be great and we have people like Ash sparks, Viktor Jensen. And a ton more who has pushed this team into the first of the league's standings. So I don't have much fear but I have a lot of energy. I can tell you that."

"With this season clearly being a step into the right direction do you think you finally broke the code on what's holding you and maybe next season we could see a 70 point season?"

"I think I broke the code a long time ago when Malmo was first getting wins and started to become good. I started to play like I've never played before and I give this appreciation to my coach and team they give me the power and feeling of being energetic this entire season."

"Now with that being said it's known that you are going down a physical route of being a big hitter and scorer. Do you think checking helps your team win games?"

"Really it's about mental strength. If I can make the team think they are weak and unable to stop us that's exactly what's going to happen they won't be able to stop us from winning and checking them gives them an idea to not try anything."

"Anything else you want to say before we leave Tzesar?"

"I will say this. I promise to Malmo fans that we will try our deepest and hardest to win in the playoffs Malmo has gone far and we want to continue to go further"

"It was great talking to you Tzesar, we can't wait to see you in the playoffs soon. Have a good day and good luck to your team and your future."

Words 518