KRZY’s Ramblings

KRZY

While veteran forward Todd Cooke is getting ready to end his farewell tour on a high note with the LA Stars his younger cousin Toby Cook is just starting his career in the VHLM with aspirations to follow in his older cousins footsteps .

Cooke final farewell 

Todd Cooke finished his final regular season with the Stars second on Scoring with 105 points ( his third consecutive 100 point season ) he also tied for the league lead in goals with 52 which also happened to be a new career best for him . Cooke is looking to go out on a high note and win a championship in his final crack at the playoffs . Cooke ends his career in second all time in goals , assists , and points for the LA Stars and first all time in plus/minus. Cookes career has been a very successful one to say the least and he will go down as one of the greats in LA . 

Toby Cook

Toby Cook is big young hulking d man who just recently signed with the Houston bulls . Looking to establish himself and put himself on the map Cook finished his short season with 11 points in 20 games with the bulls in a very limited role and sample size . With one season to go before he is drafted season 93 will be Cooks time to establish himself . And build on his draft pedigree . The bulls are a very good team with a ton of depth . They are looking to go into playoffs and ride the underdog role throughout their run .

Stars destined for a rebuild ? 
With their core mostly retiring or on the verge of retiring next season it’s almost a for gone conclusion they will begin a rebuild and we will see a new generation of Stars in the future . The days of the high scoring high flying LA Stars are all but coming to an end unfortunately. But all good things most come to an end . Hopefully the Stars can go all the way in this win at all costs season .

The future is… defence ??

the season 94 draft class is loaded with many h Ohhh go profile and active members creating defenders in this class the future of the VHL defenders looks like it will be arguably more competitive and stronger then ever . One things for sure there will be no shortage of game changing d men available with any one of them being franchise altering pieces for their respective franchises . We’ll just need to wait and see how everything plays out but it is shaping up to be exciting that’s for sure .

What’s the easiest position the create a successful player ?? 
when I ask this I’m asking in the aspect of what position is the easiest to make a successful sustainable player ? The past seasons show goalie from what I can tell but I’d love to hear opinions on this , what’s yours ? 

I hope you enjoyed the latest Ramblings as I haven’t done one in such a long time . I look forward to keeping them fresh and consistent with my newest player . 

cheers !!