Time to do this All Again

JCarson

And Again. 

Molly the Cat is finishing her last playoff push and then will be retiring. It was a great run with many difficulties, many interactions with various players and a Continental cup win. I would count it a success. 

Now I am no longer a first-generation player, Felicia Hardy has entered the field. I am not sure I will do anything drastically different from last time. I will try to max earn and look at applying that TPE in a manner that builds my player as I want them to be. Going from scoring first forward to a stay at home, hard checking defender will mean only a few tweaks to the various stats. 

It will be interesting to find a method of evaluating a defensively minded player, to be able to manage it is a way that I can see the advancement and be proud of it. So much of the output we get from the simulation engine is related to offensive dominance, shots, goals, and assists. Yes, we get checks and blocked shots but there is so much more to defensive play than these two items. 

Outside of my play I am hoping that I get drafted to a fun and friendly team with an active locker room. It is tough to stay motivated to keep pushing when the locker room is either full of complaints or is stagnant. I do get a little say in where I go but not a lot. The reality is I don’t play the game of trying to jump teams to be better. I would rather build relationships and focus on putting together a career in one place.  

Anyway, all this to say here we go again, this time with a different focus.