Horrible playoff luck

comrade cat

As the playoffs continues to the finals Malmo seems defeated being swept after winning the victory cup it was a really sad time the team had a ton of energy and potential going into the playoffs just to be swept and sneered at and the team knows this. they could have done better but at the end of the day it's all about improving and the media wanted to speak to Tzesar to have his opinion on what happened during the game. 

"Tzesar being swept in the first round was clearly not the plan for Malmo and people thought Malmo would be a much tougher team"

"Well you are correct it wasn't planned we were trying to go far and maybe try to compete for the cup but clearly our playoff experience is low so we lost quite easily. Personally we could have done better but somethings were out of our hand we did get two games to go into OT but sadly we couldn't deliver."

"Do you think you and Malmo are going to continue to earn and try to still compete?" 

"Of course! we aren't rebuilding and a lot of our teammates are still improving like Viktor has sky rocketed same with RJMW us as a whole are really good same with everyone else on the team but clearly we weren't good enough for London which is sad. But it's okay we learn that we need more time and a extra season to truly start competing we aren't giving up the dream of holding the cup high"

"a bit more about you this year you were a lot better scoring a lot more and being a big hitter do you plan on to continue this style of play?"

"Well it worked really well and like I've said before I wanna be an all around player you can count on me for defense offensive checking anything even faceoffs I just really want to be reliable and I enjoy being like that."

"What's your thoughts on just everyone on the team?"

"Well for starters Henry Eagles was a beast scoring a ton of hat tricks and also just being a good hitter as well and what's funny he started the season with decent stats but it rose quickly. Philp Rave is very young so his first season in the VHL was hard but he still did damn well didn't win the rookie award but he sure damn deserved his recognition for helping our playoff push. Yaroslav is just another really good player who also pushed us quite far he was a big booster for us when some games we didn't play well but good ol Yaroslav was there to save us. Like I've said Viktor and RJMW were just the leaders scoring at a insane rate. Amish and Galles were very underrated they helped Ash Sparks in a really good place and their defense was top tier. Jacob stone and Reese Mcfluery were the leaders for the blue line as a defensemen they were also very good goal scorers. and now the man in the net Ash Sparks he held us in the top of the league if it wasn't for him we would probably be the 8th seed.

"sounds like you are satisfied with your team I wish you luck for this off-season have a good day Tzesar!"

words: 559