London United Press Conference week of March 3

This Press conference is being written Wednesday Feb 28, the finals currently sit with London having 2 games and DC having 0.

Hope this provides some context to the timing of he questions

1) If you had to choose a regular season MVP for London who would it be, why?

2) If you had to choose a playoff MVP for London who would it be, why?

3) What was London's greatest accomplishment of Season 92, why?

4) What are your expectations of the offseason?

5) What is your goal for season 93?

6) If we win the cup, what will you do with it?

1 hour ago, JCarson said:

This Press conference is being written Wednesday Feb 28, the finals currently sit with London having 2 games and DC having 0.

Hope this provides some context to the timing of he questions

1) If you had to choose a regular season MVP for London who would it be, why?

2) If you had to choose a playoff MVP for London who would it be, why?

3) What was London's greatest accomplishment of Season 92, why?

4) What are your expectations of the offseason?

5) What is your goal for season 93?

6) If we win the cup, what will you do with it?

1. Triller! His production is so well rounded these playoffs. He's definitely one of the main reasons we are where we are.

2. Teno! Sorry but I gotta pick my own player. They have been nearly perfect in the playoffs.

3. Making it into the playoffs despite the roller coaster of wins/losses.

4. Some sad goodbyes to amazing players, the impending ending of Teno's career, and earning as much TPE as possible to go out with a bang.

5. To have fun and let Teno go out on a high.

6. Put my cat inside and take lots of pictures.

1. Triller, there's no real question about it. Career high in goals, and leading the team by like 20 points or so. But I have to give a shoutout to Halvar Torbjorn, he has always stepped up when the first line was shut down.

2. That's a bit tougher. Do I go with Triller again, with almost a goal per game? Probably Teno has the edge here, we haven't been too great defensively, but they still manage to have almost .95 SVS%, that's just unreal.

3. I'd say having such a strong depth scoring. Four 30 goal scorers and two 20 goal scorers? That's a depth only a few teams can match. And we're facing one of them right now in the finals 

4. For myself, not much, I'm staying in London and focusing on handling the depreciation. For the team, I'd expect to see our pending UFAs re-signed, and maybe a puck moving defenseman added 

5. Molly retiring will hurt us, but I still expect us to be a strong contender with Kerr, Triller and Teno still on the team. Especially if Sjin and Marchand continue to develop and Torbjorn stays and builds on his strong season.

6. You mean "when"? Probably the same thing as Jesse, only with snakes instead of a cat. Then I'll fill it with ice, put a few beers in it, and just chill on the balcony.