Consistency - Raimo Tuominen

CALGARY - The Wranglers are back in action. It’s been a few games in and Raimo has been waiting for the season to start. Now, Raimo is trying to have his breakout season. After two seasons, it’s about time that the first round pick shows that he can be a player in the success of the team.

“Last season, I started off a bit hot but then I tapered off way too quickly. I was non-existent in the playoffs. I need to find consistency. That is what is most important for me right now. I need to find a way to consistently contribute. And I mean offensively. I mean, my goal is to have a great 200 foot game. That includes the offensive zone. Defensively, I’ve been alright. Consistency is a buzzword that we like to throw around and all that… but it’s up to me to come up with habits and ways to actually build that up.”

Raimo points to fellow centerman and his mentor Randy Bobandy. “Bringing it to every game in every way possible like Randy. That’s the kind of game I want to play. I learn more and more from him and now it’s about time I show him that I’ve grown. It’s about time I apply it.”