Best Current VHLM Line.

Misty

With S93 underway there are a lot of good players, ranging from forwards, defensemen, and goaltenders. One could name a few good single players, maybe even duos, but a whole line is hard to come by. I think the Saskatoon Wild has managed to create one however, easy to guess if you were to look at the current VHLM team at the top of the standings. But if you were to look at the stats? Who is leading in points, goals, assists, and even the defensemen leaderboard alone? Saskatoon’s first line comes out on top in most of these categories. 

Leo Neelson III (LW) | Jacob Longstreet (C) | Oliver Loo (RW)
Lazlo Holmes (D) | Austin Goulet III (G) | Bollos de Trueno (D)

You can see this lines players names littered across the leaderboards in the VHLM. The three that I’m going to focus on are the following individual leaderboards; Forwards, Defensemen, Plus/Minus, and Wins.

In the Forwards category, we have Leo Neelson III, Jacob Longstreet, and Oliver Loo sitting at the top. Oliver Loo in that 1st position, whilst Leo Neelson III and Jacob Longstreet are in a four-way tie for 2nd. In the Defensemen category, Lazlo Holmes is 2nd and Bollos de Trueno is 5th. Saskatoon’s goaltender, Austin Goulet III sits in that 2nd spot in the Wins category for goalies. Lastly in the Plus/Minus category, both the forwards and defensemen of the Saskatoon Wild’s first line are all in the top five. With these stats, I believe that the Saskatoon Wild has the best line in the VHLM currently.

Users of the players mentioned;

Leo Neelson III @silentnyrf31, Jacob Longstreet @Dynamicmlb_42, Lazlo Holmes @Gustav , Bollos de Trueno @Thunder, Austin Goulet III @Tuchy

Words; 262

18 hours ago, ace_five_ said:

I can't help but think this is a little bias haha. I guess you have the numbers to back it up though. Great start to the season!

Lmaooo maybe a little jkjk, thank you

On 3/22/2024 at 7:32 PM, Misty said:

With S93 underway there are a lot of good players, ranging from forwards, defensemen, and goaltenders. One could name a few good single players, maybe even duos, but a whole line is hard to come by. I think the Saskatoon Wild has managed to create one however, easy to guess if you were to look at the current VHLM team at the top of the standings. But if you were to look at the stats? Who is leading in points, goals, assists, and even the defensemen leaderboard alone? Saskatoon’s first line comes out on top in most of these categories. 

Leo Neelson III (LW) | Jacob Longstreet (C) | Oliver Loo (RW)
Lazlo Holmes (D) | Austin Goulet III (G) | Bollos de Trueno (D)

You can see this lines players names littered across the leaderboards in the VHLM. The three that I’m going to focus on are the following individual leaderboards; Forwards, Defensemen, Plus/Minus, and Wins.

In the Forwards category, we have Leo Neelson III, Jacob Longstreet, and Oliver Loo sitting at the top. Oliver Loo in that 1st position, whilst Leo Neelson III and Jacob Longstreet are in a four-way tie for 2nd. In the Defensemen category, Lazlo Holmes is 2nd and Bollos de Trueno is 5th. Saskatoon’s goaltender, Austin Goulet III sits in that 2nd spot in the Wins category for goalies. Lastly in the Plus/Minus category, both the forwards and defensemen of the Saskatoon Wild’s first line are all in the top five. With these stats, I believe that the Saskatoon Wild has the best line in the VHLM currently.

Users of the players mentioned;

Leo Neelson III @silentnyrf31, Jacob Longstreet @Dynamicmlb_42, Lazlo Holmes @Gustav , Bollos de Trueno @Thunder, Austin Goulet III @Tuchy

Words; 262

Taking the Longstreet to the top BABY!