Las Vegas Rebranded at Theme Week

Thunder

What timing to have a “rebrand” theme week!  Yesterday I completed my media spot to post this morning to go for two weeks and it involves Saskatoon’s nemesis, Halifax 21st, and then theme week comes out to talk about rebranding.  So it looks like @LucyXpher, the spectacular GM for Halifax, will have to wait a week to find out the details of what was discovered as the reason Saskatoon cannot win over Halifax.

I gotta be honest, I tried to think of a reason to rebrand Halifax and maybe it would change the outcome of the Saskatoon games but the logo is great, the team name is fitting, and there’s nothing to complain about.  I checked out the VHLE and nothing stuck out to write about.  I jumped to the VHL and thought about moving New York to Winnipeg, but it just didnt pan out.  So… I had to go back to the VHLM.  One team kept catching my eyes, and that team is the Las Vegas Aces.

For anyone who has been involved with the Las Vegas Aces, you are well aware of the team member who is the rock of Las Vegas.  The team member is Juan Ceson, who played eight seasons with the Las Vegas Aces.  Juan Ceson,  The current AGM for Las Vegas, @dylanjj37 put Las Vegas on the map.  It wasn’t just with the style of play by Juan Ceson, or what he did on the ice.  It was what Juan Ceson means to Las Vegas off the ice.

During his time with Las Vegas, Juan Ceson rebranded Las Vegas through his generosity and endless amount of money.  For example, the Juan Ceson Hotel and Resort is now the biggest and most popular resort in Vegas.  People come from all over the world to stay at the Juan Ceson Castle.  And then there is Juan Ceson Boulevard, where you can find all types of attractions, to include activities for the young and old, the daring and the passive, as well as the athletic and the docile.

The Juan Ceson Hockey Arena, a state of the art facility that was built by Juan Ceson, and donated to the city out of the goodness of his heart, is the current home ice for Las Vegas.  One can find all sorts of memorabilia at the Juan Ceson store inside the arena.  Up and down Juan Ceson Boulevard, people are clothed in Juan Ceson sports wear.  Riding in the Juan Ceson Uber cars, which include an assortment of vehicles owned by Juan Ceson, including Porsches, Mercedes Benz, Rolls Royce, and Teslas.

I could go on and on about Juan Ceson’s philanthropic work, but there is one that has stuck out for eight seasons and has always been his most treasured place to go.  Discussions on discord have sometimes gone on and on with several people giving input, and the focus often came back to Juan Ceson’s favorite pet, his pony.  The Juan Ceson Zoo is home to his pony.

For these reasons, the Las Vegas Aces are to be rebranded the Las Vegas Ponies.  If I had any talent at all with graphics, a pony would be the centerpiece of the logo, but not just any pony.  It would be Juan Ceson’s pony, which changes color depending on Juan Ceson’s mood.

554 words

Great article! And I look forward to next week's too!  Now I'm gonna go rebrand Halifax just for fun, hopefully it doesn't mess with our mojo 😜 

On 4/8/2024 at 4:35 PM, Thunder said:

The Juan Ceson Zoo is home to his pony.

this is totally untrue ivan zampony (named after @eagle_3450) is las vegas's zamboni driver and he does not live in a zoo. if any team is going to be rebranded after their zamboni driver it should be the leafs not las vegas

Edited by dylanjj37