Halfway Through the Season - Raimo Tuominen

CALGARY - It has definitely not been the most favorable season for the Calgary Wranglers. Currently sitting at fourth last (as of writing this), Calgary is on the outside looking in, hoping to make a big push toward the playoffs. Frustration was definitely in the air after losing two straight and nothing seems to be bouncing the right way. The score may be close and on some occasions very lopsided against them. Regardless, it leads to 0 points added to the standings and a very sour Raimo Tuominen.

“It really sucks. This year we got new pieces and worked hard to make this season our bounce back season just for it to fall flat. Hope is definitely not lost; I mean, we have half of the season. But it definitely isn’t the start we wanted.”

Raimo is especially disappointed at the lack of consistency that he has had, which was something he made a point of improving at the beginning of the season.

“I am still very streaky and I am trying everything I can to fix that. It just isn’t working and it’s on me to find a way to build that consistency.”