Rookie Benchman Putting on His Cleats

A new big monster is entering the ice rinks this season. His name is none other than Samsayz I-Smell.
And yes you guessed it, he is a big tall fella ready to cause havoc and madness on... the bench!
The rookie defensive benchman can't skate nor use a hockey stick so he is hoping to ride the coattails of the top minors team in Houston to victory. Determined to be the best benchwarmer there can be, I-Smell goes about pumping the crowd and throwing funky items on to the rink pretending it was fans when the referee does not look.

He is intent on being a decoy and hitting players on their way over so that the rest of the team can attack. The team is on a hot 3 game winning streak and is 2nd in their conference with many players returning so the future is already looking bright. I-Smell is most likely to be the 4th defenseman and one that is willing to go into the game as long as the GM does not regret. The Bulls have had a great defensive season only allowing 130 goals which is the 3rd best in the whole league so all I-Smell need to do is knock the winds out of the players when he comes in to give the team new breath.