Mexico City Kings Press Conference Week ending April 21 2024

Here is the press Conference for this week, remember to answer in full sentences

1) What are your personal expectation for your player during the second half of the season?

2) We are currently in a position to make the playoffs, do you expect we will maintain that?

3) What are your expectations foe TPE earning over the remainder of the season?

4) Is there anything you think I need to know as your GM?

5) Is there anything you would like to know about me?

6) What have you enjoyed the most about the VHL?

33 minutes ago, JCarson said:

Here is the press Conference for this week, remember to answer in full sentences

1) What are your personal expectation for your player during the second half of the season?

2) We are currently in a position to make the playoffs, do you expect we will maintain that?

3) What are your expectations foe TPE earning over the remainder of the season?

4) Is there anything you think I need to know as your GM?

5) Is there anything you would like to know about me?

6) What have you enjoyed the most about the VHL?

1. My personal expectation is to do his best and contribute defensively for Mexico City.
2. I don't expect to easily make the playoffs but I expect to put up a challenge against the remaining opponents in order to evaluate our performances.
3. I am expecting to earn as much as TPE as possible and I am expecting to be active in forums.
4. TPE reminders on discord will best help me remember to do them since I am a university student so I'm not sure how much free time I will have.
5. How were u convinced to join the VHL community?
6. The community being very helpful and friendly to me. 

4 minutes ago, Breeze837 said:

1. My personal expectation is to do his best and contribute defensively for Mexico City.
2. I don't expect to easily make the playoffs but I expect to put up a challenge against the remaining opponents in order to evaluate our performances.
3. I am expecting to earn as much as TPE as possible and I am expecting to be active in forums.
4. TPE reminders on discord will best help me remember to do them since I am a university student so I'm not sure how much free time I will have.
5. How were u convinced to join the VHL community?
6. The community being very helpful and friendly to me. 

I joined the VHL as a referral form my son, it was something I could do with him that we both could enjoy.