Personal Log: Stardate 20240426

Personal Log: Stardate 20240426

The season has come to a close on a very disappointing note. Here I was traded to the top team in the league, Cologne, only to finish the season in second place.  We showed weakness and allowed Oslo to take first place at the finish line.   How did this happen?  An absurd league-mandated rule forced us to play a backup goalie.  We also lost two straight games to my former team Rome.  While it hurt us, I am proud of Rome for not laying down on us.  I do miss the team dearly and wish them all the luck. I also felt the team's chemistry faltered when I joined.  I lost out on my own production and we just never clicked.  I can only hope during the playoffs we can get our act together.  The good news is that the number one seed rarely ends up as the Champions, at least recently, I can only hope that trend continues.  We finished second in the VHLE in scoring and defense.  We are a well-balanced team ready to go deep into the playoffs.  I only hope we can start to mesh together and that the puck bounces our way.  Clark will need to step up big for us in the net because I feel like he will be the one that leads us to the Championship. 

-=Computer, End Transmission=-