Roger Eagles short sting done

Greg_Di

Roger just finished his short sting with the Marlins in the VHLM. It was good experience to get used to the VHL style of hockey and while there was lots of hype around Roger his stats were not the best.

He finished his stint with 5 wins, 11 losses and 1 overtime loss. .891 save percentage and a 3.21 goals against average.

"Numbers might not look great but I am happy. I got to see how they play the game over here and I got to be a starter as soon as I got into the league" Roger continued " The Marlins are a rebuilding team but it was a fun time. I learned a lot from my stay there and look forward to the future"

While nothing has been confirmed yet, it is expected that Roger will make the jump to the VHLE next season and play their for the next 2 seasons before making the jump to the VHL.

" We will see how things go, I know Henry jumped into the VHL right after his first VHLE season but I might take my time and spend 2 seasons down there just to be fully prepared" Roger said "There might also not be to many opportunities in the VHL right off the bat so a 2 season stint might be the best"