RAINBOWS - While She Sleeps

This song is admittedly not from this month or week, but one that I've been thinking about recently. I picked my guitar back up recently to not let it keep collecting dust, also got Rocksmith 2014 to try and get some motivation to learn some songs by bands I loved growing up. Love the riffs in this song and while I haven't found full tabs yet, I'd like to play it eventually since it's not the most complicated from what I can tell, outside the solo at least. Just a nice jam. Also makes me wish I had an electric kit instead of an acoustic drum set, would definitely jam to some of these songs with a double bass pedal since you can control the sound a lot more on an electric kit.

Actual VHL related, Moscow is on to the conference finals. Surprisingly quickly at that too, 3-0 over WAR and 4-1 over MAL. Victory Cup curse is 100% real, and I will never stop believing in it. While Moscow had the pole position for the EU for a while, we slumped a bit around TDL time after we upgraded a defenseman (fucking Simon). But I think we messed around with lines a bit once we had the playoff spot secured and just wanted to figure out what would work best, accepting that we'd lose some games during that process. Seems like it's on a decent pace having surged through the first two rounds, but now London will be a stiff test. Personally, I predicted London to win the cup, and so far I've been right with all of my fantasy zone winner predictions. Not sure if I had SEA over NYA though, I think I did. So if my fantasy zone selections are gospel, it'll be a tough run for Moscow here. But we'll keep up the good vibes and see if we can keep this underdog run going a bit longer.