Mathiesen Gearing up for The VHLM

Even though the Regular season is finished Einar Mathiesen is not after coming off a hot season playing over in Sweden, Mathiesen would enter in to the Junior Showcase tournament Mathiesen would be selected by the Brigade and has so far helped them to be currently 3rd and only behind the 2nd placed Steel by only 3 points so far in 15 games The Icelandic Defenceman has notched a goal and 2 assists for 3 points.

Before He entered the tournament I was able to catch up to Mathiesen at a Reykjavik rink where he likes to practice when he comes back home where we talked a little about the upcoming VHLM draft and how he was preparing for it.

"Well I'm out here every day working on improving every aspect of my game, I wanna show and prove to all the scouts and coaches that I'm worthy of a high draft pick I know I'm one of the least experienced players in this draft class but I think in the few years I've played I've done well and should be ready for the transition to the VHLM and I look forward to it." 

194 words.