S94 Uncapped TPE Package 1/5

Well, I bought an Uncapped TPE Package, so that means you get a bit more content out of me for the next couple weeks!

Been a busy week in Jacob land, and equally if not more busy in Jillian land. Working on getting ready to move, and Jillian is flying back to Rome to join the team for Training Camp. Rome picked up a pretty sweet haul at the draft this evening, lots of big names, and I’m very excited for this season. The VHLE really feels like an All-Star Game, but for the whole season, barring the bottom 2 teams in bad draft seasons. I actually really enjoyed my last run in the VHLE, and joining another really stacked draft class brings a lot of that same excitement. Best on best all season, and hopefully Woods can secure the title this time!

Going into the VHL Draft I figured I would go top 3 and with Moscow somehow ending up with 1 and 2, I figured that would be my destination. And I’ll be honest I’m thrilled. There’s a couple of teams in the league that I’d be happy to give my whole career barring a complete and utter failure. I talked to a couple of those teams this offseason, but obviously most teams rightfully assumed I wouldn’t be available. I want to chase some personal success this career, and seeing the offensive defenders that have dominated in the Moscow system brings me a lot of excitement about what I can accomplish, and the other players in the system are more than enough to make me want to see this thing through even without a great personal career.

I’ll wrap it there, and see y’all next week!