Houston Draft Review + VHLM Draft Plans?

AJW

The time has come! Tonight the VHLM will once again go through a seasonal draft and this time Houston holds four picks! Two second round and two third round. We hope to draft a young squad to push for not only this season's playoffs, but next season's cup. With the future to be so excited for, the past brings us excitement as well! The VHL and VHLE recently completed their entry drafts with the S94 class finding their future and potentially even forever homes. That being said, Houston saw two former Bulls active in these drafts, as well as a future Bull!

Johnny Tsunami @Vice

9iJRL6g.png Davos, 18th overall 9iJRL6g.png

vikings_resized.png Vasteras, 15th overall vikings_resized.png

Yuki Ishikawa @LilacTwilight

oak4Qo5.png Moscow, 36th overall oak4Qo5.png

sJdHQUx.png Oslo, 30th overall sJdHQUx.png

Hulk Smash @Cuffy

fNvB27C.png Prague, 39th overall fNvB27C.png

Rome-Gladiators.png Rome, 35th overall Rome-Gladiators.png

Congrats y'all! 🔥 Tsunami and Smash played on Houston throughout S93 and I'm proud to see them moving their way up to the big leagues. Ishikawa is planning on joining Houston through Free Agency this season, so I am super excited to see how well their drafts went as well!

~~~

What's the plan for Houston's S94 now? Well, we did get a bit busy this off-season already, completing 5 trades in order to prepare ourselves for this draft. The goal of this season is to rebuild in hopes for a better shot at the cup next season. The VHLM always surprises me someway or another, so you never know where we will be by playoffs. Either way we shipped out a lot of players and picks for a lot of future picks, as well as some pick changing for this draft. Houston holds 4 picks in the top 25, with only one defender making up our roster, I'm still not spilling any beans :) See y'all tonight at the draft!